Monday, March 19, 2007

Granny Smith Green Apples Earrings - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry

Granny Smith Green Apples Earrings - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry



These earrings were created one day when I was playing with the beads. Sometimes it all just comes together. The color of the mother of pearl dyed circle beads reminded me of green apples. The shimmering rondelles fit inside with a few seed beads to help position. The green glass leaves were already in my stash and made the design complete. What a great gift for a teacher, a grandmother, a gardener or someone who just likes little green apples! Sterling silver ear wires. Length is 1 1/4 inches.

By the way, those apples in the picture are organic! I went to Whole Foods yesterday and went a bit crazy, like I always do when I go there. I spent 3 hours slicing and cooking once I came home. By the end of the night, I told my husband, y'know, whatever we pay at a restaurant is WORTH it! There's a lot of work to this cooking thing! :)

You can click here to purchase or visit the site to see more.

No comments: