Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Earrings for March 2007 Emerald Green Crystals on Chain - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry

Earrings for March 2007 Emerald Green Crystals on Chain - Amethyst Lobster Unique Jewelry



It is very hard for me sometimes to tone down my earring designs and go simple. My daughter inspired me to make these earrings. She loves to party in March! There are parades every weekend and other St. Patrick's Day events throughout March. I knew she'd be wearing green. My earrings are usually too big for her, but when I saw these pretty Swarvoski Emerald Green Crystals and the Clear Crystals, I decided to wire wrap a few on a delicate silver chain. The result is very elegant, perfect for parade or out to dinner. Sterling silver ear wires. Earrings dangle aproximately 1 inch.

These are also great for a birthday gift in March. Just click here to purchase from my website. I can also create the same earrings with a color other than green. Think about it!

No comments: